Mantid contains many algorithms for loading, saving and performing operations on a wide variety of data. The categories below should help you find the algorithm you need. To help with ensuring the Algorithms are found in the most sensible places, they can be in more than one category. If you prefer to search, or know the name you can use the Algorithms Index.
- Generic mathematical operations on workspaces, including fast fourier transforms.
- Various correction functions including absorption and multiple scattering corrections.
- For loading and saving data from a wide variety of formats.
- Algorithms in this category are planned for removal in future releases, alternatives are in the algorithm pages.
- Algorithms for performing diagnostics on workspaces.
- Algorithms for manipulating event based data, including filtering, compressing and sorting event workspaces.
- Algorithms for creating and manipulating multi-dimensional workspaces.
- Support for fitting splines, peaks and other models to data. Including peak finding, as stripping peaks from data.
- Sample shape and material definition, manipulation and sample transmission calculation.
- Algorithms to load and operate on data from external simulation packages.
- Algorithms for transforming data and other workspace axes such as axes, grouping, masking rebinning, units etc.
- Various algorithms for operations like cloning, deleting, renaming and comparing workspaces, extracting monitors and generating python from a workspace.
- Internal algorithms decribing complete, and partial workflows for data. Most of these are not planned for direct use by users.
Technique Specific Algorithms
Facility Specific Algorithms
Complete Index: Algorithms Index