- class mantidimaging.core.operations.remove_stripe_sorting_fitting.remove_stripe_sorting_fitting.RemoveStripeSortingFittingFilter¶
Stripe and ring artifact removal. Combination of algorithm 3 and 1 in Vo et al., Optics Express 28396 (2018). Remove stripes using the sorting and fitting technique.
Intended to be used on: Sinograms
When: If stripes artifacts are present that have not been removed with outliers + flat-fielding the projections
Caution: Horizontal stripes caused by changes in image intensity (pixel values) should be fixed by ROI Normalisation instead!
- static execute_wrapper(order: QSpinBox, sigma: QSpinBox)¶
Should construct a partial call to _filter_func using values taken from the widgets passed to this function as kwargs. :param kwargs: widgets which contain values required for _filter_func. :return: a partial call to _filter_func using parameters taken from the input widgets.
- classmethod filter_func(images: ImageStack, order=1, sigma=3, progress=None)¶
order – The polynomial fit order. Check algotom docs for more information.
sigma – The sigma of the Gaussian window in the x-direction.
The ImageStack object with the stripes removed using the sorting and fitting technique.
- filter_name = 'Remove stripes with sorting and fitting'¶
- static group_name() mantidimaging.core.operations.base_filter.FilterGroup ¶
- operate_on_sinograms = True¶
- static register_gui(form, on_change, view)¶
Adds any required input widgets to the given form and returns references to them.
The return values should be in a dict which can be unpacked as kwargs for a call to the operations execute_wrapper.
form – the layout to create input widgets in
on_change – the filter view action to be bound to all created inputs
the widgets bound as kwargs which are needed to call execute_wrapper