- class mantidimaging.core.operations.remove_stripe_sorting_fitting.remove_stripe_sorting_fitting.RemoveStripeSortingFittingFilter[source]¶
Stripe and ring artifact removal. Combination of algorithm 3 and 1 in Vo et al., Optics Express 28396 (2018). Remove stripes using the sorting and fitting technique.
Intended to be used on: Sinograms
When: If stripes artifacts are present that have not been removed with outliers + flat-fielding the projections
Caution: Horizontal stripes caused by changes in image intensity (pixel values) should be fixed by ROI Normalisation instead!
- static execute_wrapper(order: PyQt5.QtWidgets.QSpinBox, sigma: PyQt5.QtWidgets.QSpinBox)[source]¶
Should construct a partial call to _filter_func using values taken from the widgets passed to this function as kwargs. :param kwargs: widgets which contain values required for _filter_func. :return: a partial call to _filter_func using parameters taken from the input widgets.
- static filter_func(images: mantidimaging.core.data.images.Images, order=1, sigma=3, cores=None, chunksize=None, progress=None)[source]¶
Executes the filter algorithm on a given set of image data with the given parameters.
data – the image data to apply the filter to
kwargs – any additional arguments which the specific filter uses
the image data after applying the filter
- filter_name = 'Remove stripes with sorting and fitting'¶
- static group_name() mantidimaging.core.operations.base_filter.FilterGroup [source]¶
- link_histograms = True¶
- static register_gui(form, on_change, view)[source]¶
Adds any required input widgets to the given form and returns references to them.
The return values should be in a dict which can be unpacked as kwargs for a call to the operations execute_wrapper.
form – the layout to create input widgets in
on_change – the filter view action to be bound to all created inputs
the widgets bound as kwargs which are needed to call execute_wrapper