- class mantidimaging.core.operations.remove_large_stripe.remove_large_stripe.RemoveLargeStripesFilter¶
Stripe and ring artifact removal: Algorithm 5 in Vo et al., Optics Express 28396 (2018). Remove large stripes by: locating stripes, normalizing them to remove full stripes, using the sorting technique to remove partial stripes.
Intended to be used on: Sinograms When: If stripes artifacts are present that have not been removed with outliers + flat-fielding the projections
Caution: Horizontal stripes caused by changes in image intensity (pixel values) should be fixed by ROI Normalisation instead!
- static execute_wrapper(snr: QDoubleSpinBox, la_size: QSpinBox)¶
Should construct a partial call to _filter_func using values taken from the widgets passed to this function as kwargs. :param kwargs: widgets which contain values required for _filter_func. :return: a partial call to _filter_func using parameters taken from the input widgets.
- classmethod filter_func(images: ImageStack, snr=3, la_size=61, progress=None)¶
snr – The ratio value.
size – The window size of the median filter to remove large stripes.
The ImageStack object with large stripes removed.
- filter_name = 'Remove large stripes'¶
- static group_name() mantidimaging.core.operations.base_filter.FilterGroup ¶
- operate_on_sinograms = True¶
- static register_gui(form, on_change, view)¶
Adds any required input widgets to the given form and returns references to them.
The return values should be in a dict which can be unpacked as kwargs for a call to the operations execute_wrapper.
form – the layout to create input widgets in
on_change – the filter view action to be bound to all created inputs
the widgets bound as kwargs which are needed to call execute_wrapper